If there is any problem with your order, call our Customer Service Department immediately. We want to provide the best service in the industry. Due to our growing sales volume, we may be on the phone when you call. If you get our answering system, leave a brief message and a phone number. We will return your call that day, or the next morning if you call after we close, Central Time.
All Returns Require:
- 1. A "JDMC" Return Authorization number from JD Music Customer Service.
- 2. A copy of the invoice included with the authorized return.
- 3. Merchandise must be returned within 10 days.
- 4. All returns must be in new, resellable condition with all original packaging.
- 5. No returns accepted for banjo heads which have been installed.
- 6. No returns accepted for DVDs, Books, Videos or CDs unless defective.
These will be replaced with the same title only. Software IS NOT returnable once opened or installed.
NOTE: Restocking fee: Returns within 3 days: 3%, after 3 days up to 30 days, 10%; 30 - 60 days, please contact us for consideration. Additional fees will apply. After 60 days, no returns will be accepted. (Restock fees are due to the time spent and paperwork involved.)
- *Shipping charges will not be refunded on returned merchandise.
- *Should there be any exception, i.e. where we cannot replace an item which is defective, only the standard ship charge will be refunded. (i.e. Fed Ex additionals will not be refunded).
- *Additional fees may be charged if the item has been altered or damaged.
- *Any "promo" items included at no charge must also be returned with the original item. If they are not returned, our regular advertised price for those items will be deducted from the refund.
JDMC is not responsible for the shipping costs to return items from outside the continental USA back to us. If an item needs to be returned to us, contact us for an RA number to return it. If it is for a replacement, we will pay the shipping to replace the item. However, we are not responsible for the shipping cost to return the original item to us. We do our best to make certain all items are fine. However, if an item is defective, we will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return the item to us. We ship a great number of packages overseas, and the problems are very rare. However, the above is a firm policy for returns.
Because Pay Pal charges your account at the time you place an online order:
Attention International Customers: We are currently unable to accept PayPal payments from international customers because of not being able to charge the actual shipping rate at the time you place your order.
- 1. For Instruments: Please call our office to place an order for an instrument, or to confirm availability before placing it online.
- 2. Changes to an Order: The order cannot be changed once it is placed, i.e. to add or subtract an item.
- 3. Merging Orders: Two or more orders can not be combined, (i.e. to save on shipping.)
- 4. Out of Stock Items: If an item is out of stock, you will be notified with the approximate arrival date by email. You will also be notified when it ships to you, with the tracking number.
NOTE: *We do our best to indicate if an item is out of stock, but we cannot guarantee that any item is in stock at all times, or at any specific time. PLEASE call 800-933-5362 or 479-855-0700 for availability of items, especially for large purchases. (Office hours: 9:00AM - 5:30PM central time.) Email: email@example.com
NOTE:ANY DEPOSIT FOR SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS OR INSTRUMENTS IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
NOTE: WE DO OUR BEST TO CARRY THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT WITH HIGH CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. ITEMS MANUFACTURED IN THE USA ARE USUALLY WARRANTED BY THE MANUFACTURER FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME. WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO ANY PRODUCT DEFECT OR THROUGH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT THAT IS PURCHASED THROUGH JDMC. JANET DAVIS ACOUSTIC MUSIC TRIES TO CARRY THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AT ALL TIMES. HOWEVER, THE MANUFACTURERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCTS WE SELL.
All in stock orders are normally processed the next business day after your order is placed. If an item is out of stock there may be a slight delay. We will back-order out of stock items at no extra shipping charge to you. We pay any additional costs for shipping back-orders. You will not be charged for the back-ordered item until it ships to you.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Janet Davis Acoustic Music is not responsible for typographical errors in pricing, or errors concerning product descriptions & specifications, either on our web site or in our catalog. Prices are subject to change without notice.